Between seeks to better understand and articulate our lived experience, and to enrich lives of people and communities through creative process of art making, collaboration, learning and sharing.
We believe in the intrinsic value of arts;
accessibility of arts and learning for all;
diversity of lived experience and artisitic expression;
the positive impact of arts on quality of life,
and the rights for people and communities to learn to meet their own needs.
- Facilitate community art programs that contribute to the understanding of lived experience of diverse communities
- Empower independent artists and marginalized communities
- Catalyze active exchange of creative art and service ideas, connect people and resources to create synergy
- Provide education and development opportunities for artists and communities
- Promote research and knowledge development in arts and human services